The UK Government’s reporting system for COVID vaccine adverse reactions from the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency released their latest report last week, March 25, 2021.
The report covers data collected from December 9, 2020, through March 14, 2021, for the two experimental COVID vaccines currently in use in the U.K. from Pfizer and AstraZeneca.
They report a total of 594deathsand 404,525 injuries recorded following the experimental vaccines.
That is an increase of 60 deaths and 74,462 injuries recorded since last week.
For theCOVID-19 mRNA Pfizer- BioNTech vaccine analysisthey report:
- 2801 Blood disorders including1 death
- 1361 Cardiac disorders including33deaths
- 7 Congenital disorders
- 986 Ear disorders
- 17 Endocrine disorders
- 1629 Eye disorders
- 11,932 Gastrointestinal disorders including16 deaths
- 32,603 General disorders including126 deaths
- 22 Hepatic disorders
- 614 Immune system disorders including1 death
- 2429 Infections including43deaths
- 587 Injuries including2 deaths
View original post 328 more words